Re: arrays in forms to db pl/sql

From: Damon Bowman <dbowman2_nospam__at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/04/15

depends on the version of Forms you are running. If you are running 5.0 you can send a PL/SQL table as a parameter. Otherwise you will have to either come up with a way to use a record group or pass one row at a time to an intermediate database procedure that uses PL/SQL tables in a package to store your info, then call the main procedure and reference the PL/SQL table in the package.

egardiner_at_jii.com wrote in article <6gtegl$5ke$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...