Re: Trigger in Forms 4.5

From: Arvind Balraman <dnivra_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/04/06

when u have included the id item in ur forms, as it is a not null column in the table forms has set the required property of the item to true, when it created the block,

so when u try to come out of the item is says the item is required, set the required property of the item to false and give aniother try

HTH
Arvind

--
Balaraman Arvind