Trigger in Forms 4.5

From: Paul Kreis <nkrepa_at_ascom.ch>
Date: 1998/04/06

hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I created a Trigger (pre-insert) in Sqlplus on my table (tb_ipnet). It should insert automatically (sequence) the ipnet_id. When I insert some datas in the sqlplus it works but when I want to insert datas in Forms 4.5 then it works not (Failure: field must be entered).

I have the following Table
tb_ipnet:
ipnet_id (column with pre-insert Trigger and Sequence) ipnet

Why must the field entered? Should I create a trigger in Forms 4.5 also?

thanks for help.

Paul C. Kreis                           Informatiker Ascom
					Phone: ++41(0)31 999 6605
paul.kreis_at_ascom.ch                     Natel: ++41(0)79 432 0514