Re: Sending messages between separate forms

From: (wrong string) ørgen Tvedt <ljt_at_dokpro.uio.no>
Date: 1998/04/02

Thank you very much for the answer.

We are developing database applications for archaeology, lexicography, coin collections, runes, place names, old court protocols, etc.

If, for some reason, an archaeologist wants to look up some things in a place name database, we want to be able to send a message from the archaeology application to a place name application to make it do the right query.

I think pershaps DBMS_PIPE and time triggers would be a good idea. I will try it out.

Lars Joergen