Pro*C: QuickWin App. on NT??

From: juergen moka <moka_at_zew.de>
Date: 1998/03/31

Hello...

I have some simple Pro*C - programs that i run on WIN31 and build with proc 2.0 and MS visual c 1.5. I build a "quick win" exe, so i can use the printf - commands etc. When i installed proc and ms-c (16 bit) on Win NT (4.0), compilation worked just fine, but execution gives error "cannot find application". I dont quite know if i'm trying something really stupid. Can i use the "quick win" on NT or do i have to do a full-blown WIN app ? How can i run the simple c stuff on NT (do not need GUI, c++ etc).

many thanks in advance

        Juergen Received on Tue Mar 31 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message