Motif Server Manager

From: Alan V <alanv_at_opustel.com>
Date: 1998/03/31

I am running Oracle 7.3.3.4 on UnixWare 2.1.2. I installed Server Manager (Motif) but when I go to run it I get the following:

TK2-00001: an undefined Oracle Toolkit II failure occurred

The Developer/2000 tools run fine in Motif mode, but Oracle said that they can't help me since I am running from an NT server doing X-Windows emulation against a Unix server and trying to run a Motif product. I guess they can't handle diversity. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Alan V Received on Tue Mar 31 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message