Re: Lulushi; Developing Oracle Forms Applications

From: Joe Strano <jstrano_at_dulcian.com>
Date: 1998/03/31

[Quoted] If you can wait a couple of months, Paul Dorsey and Peter Koletzke are writing an introduction to Developer 2000 book, and I Michael Snyder, Roger Dorsey, and myself are writing an advanced Developer 2000 book. Our book is due to be published in October and I believe that Dorsey's and Koletzke's book is due about the same time.

Joe Strano
Dulcian, Inc.