Re: Lulushi; Developing Oracle Forms Applications

From: Lawrence <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/31

I found it quite useful.
It covers a broad range of topics including foreign functions, etc. It has also got an accompanying diskette with a sample application. If its Forms 4.5 you are after then this is your book, check to se if there any later editions covering froms 5.0 etc.

Personally I have found developer 2000 books not all the helpful as they try to cover such a large topic. At least Lulushi's book is concerned primarily with Forms.

Good luck
Lawrence