Re: stop record navigation with forms 4.5-5?

From: WvA <wesselX_at_wau.misX.ah.nl>
Date: 1998/03/31

From the Forms4.5 help-file :

Usage Notes:
Use a Post-Record trigger when you want to perform an action whenever the operator or the application moves the input focus from one record to another. For example, if you want to set a visual attribute for an item as the operator scrolls down through a set of records, you can do so from within this trigger.

Copyright (c) 1994, Oracle Corporation.

--

Please remove all X's from my E-mail account when replying.