pop up problem in forms

From: Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net>
Date: 1998/03/29

I'm trying to create a pop up window in a form. I've created a block with the pop up attribute selected. I've associated the block with a base table. I've created a couple of field names to go on the page that the block goes with. Now, I'm kind of stumped. I actually want the page to look something like this:

      Kind of Widget        Number of Widgets

------- --------
------- --------

... and so on ... with perhaps as many as 10 records. This information will be tied to an invisible primary key that comes from the screen the pop-up window came from. Now, how do I
1) get the multiple listing of records to show up on the screen as I

   pictured it above?
2) sum the tally fields when the user hits "accept" and then put that

   sum in the total/tally field on the originating screen? I assume I    need to use triggers here ... somehow ... but don't know how to do    it.

Thanks for your assistance!
Martin Meadows Received on Sun Mar 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message