Conversion 3.0 forms to 4.5

From: Diane Johnston <johnstd_at_nospam.region.halifax.ns.ca>
Date: 1998/03/27

[Quoted] I've been investigating the conversion process and reading web reports. From what i've read so far, the basic upgrade is Character mode to Character mode and "it is written" that the upgraded form in 4.5 "will behave exactly the same as your original one in a character-mode environment" also warning that you should test of course. My question is does that mean there is no mouse navigation?

Is conversion really as painful as it sounds? :)

--
Diane Johnston      johnstd_at_nospam.region.halifax.ns.ca
(drop "nospam" when replying")