F45 Run Error

From: <parminder_jhooty_at_ismbc.com>
Date: 1998/03/24

Hi Folks,

Did anybody ever has any forms crashing problem with Oracle forms 4.5 (d2k 1.2, 16Bit) on windows 95? This problem at our site has becomes a nightmere, the forms crashes sometime even when you just start the f45run and sometimes when you are in the middle of something, it happens randomely on random machines, sometimes 4 times a day and another time once a month.

Is this windows95 problem or some known bug in Forms.... any information will be appreciated.

We are running Oracle 7.3.3 on AIX and forms 4.5 (d2k 1.2, 16Bit)as front end tool.

Thanks.

Parminder