Re: Forms 5.0 - mandatory one enabled item to run?

From: Arvind Balraman <dnivra_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/03/17

by nature forms will display only navigable canvas on the screen, if u have a canvas/window with all non navigable items the only way to force it to see in the screen is to give a show_window('window name'); that will force to bring up the window and any associated content canvas view (even if it has only non navigable items).

HTH
Arvind

--
Balaraman Arvind