Forms 5.0 - mandatory one enabled item to run?

From: Adrian G. Klingel <klingela_at_nospam.nt.com>
Date: 1998/03/17

[Quoted] Oracle Tools Readers,

[Quoted] [Quoted]   I'm trying to create a form with all display items and a graphic, but the form will not run. I click the run button, it looks like it's trying to come up, then nothing happens. If I add a text item, it works (provided the item is enabled and visible).   I don't need and don't want an enabled item in this form, because I'm using this form to navigate to other forms via WHEN-MOUSE-CLICK triggers on the display items. How can I get around this? Thanks alot in advance for your help.
  I am using Forms 5.0 on Win95.

Adrian

I am using anti-spam measures.
To reply via e-mail, please remove "nospam." from my address.

klingela at nt dot com Received on Tue Mar 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message