Check it out: New debugging utility for PL/SQL

From: Dieter Oberkofler <dtr_at_leadingbits.at>
Date: 1998/03/13

Hi!

I just made available a new shareware utility for Oracle on my WEB page.

PL/SQL Debug is a Windows 95/NT GUI application for Oracle that allows You to easily trace messages from any PL/SQL code. Using pipes You can overcome the limitations of the DBMS_OUTPUT package and also have an almost immediate feedback from the PL/SQL Code.

The application consists of two small procedures that can also be modified and a small GUI application that logs the messages send from the procedures.

I'm currently preparing some other utilities used for our internal development and will make them available as soon as they have been cleaned up and ready to be used.

Available on the following web page:

http://members.tripod.com/~DieterOberkofler/project.htm

Check it out and give me Your feedback...

Regards

Dieter Oberkofler
doberkofler_at_usa.net Received on Fri Mar 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message