OEM 1.4 and ANO 2.3.3 on NT 4.0

From: Dean Mah <dmah_at_acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: 1998/03/12

Does anybody have Enterprise Manager 1.4 or SQL*Plus 8.0 working with the Advanced Networking Option 2.3.3? I have authentication working but

when I try to enable encryption and checksumming, I get ORA-12649: TNS: Unknown encryption or data integrity algorithm when connecting with OEM or SQL*Plus 8.0. Connections with SQL*Plus 3.3 do work.

I currently have two versions of the sqlnet.ora file, one for secure access and one for un-secure access. They live in C:\$ORACLE_HOME\network\admin and C:\$ORACLE_HOME\net80\admin, respectively. I was hoping that OEM and SQL*Plus would use the one in the Net80 directory but this doesn't seem to be the case....

Is there are newer version of ANO that is compatibile with OEM?

Thanks for any help,
Dean Received on Thu Mar 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message