Re: Any Known Probs w/Access and Oracle?

From: ctp <y_at_j.com>
Date: 1998/03/04

There is one problem that I know about. This is regarding exporting Tables from Access to Oracle. If you have mixed case names for either Fields or Table names then it becomes inaccessible until you refer to them with Double quotes (").

Good Luck,
An Oracle User.

Please do not reply to me directly.

Jamie Somma <jasomma_at_mail.utexas.edu> wrote in article <6dfjfl$luf$1_at_geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>...