Re: Designer/2000 Question

From: Roger Snowden <rsnowden_at_supergeek.com>
Date: 1998/03/04

I don't recall those errors exactly, but you might try recompiling the repository owner's schema. There might be some dependency issues at hand. sql> execute dbms_utility.compile_schema('SCHEMANAME'); will do it from sql*plus.

Before you do that, check the actual errors. You can locate the package/procedure using Schema Manager of the Enterprise Manager tool suite. Find the package and click the "show errors" button. If the package is shown as "invalid", of course. You might find that you have not granted the correct privilege to the repository owner. Look again at the installation guide and make sure you did all the grants correctly.

Roger Snowden

Eugene Chiu <echiu_at_iname.com> wrote in article <34FAFD97.13B5D08F_at_iname.com>...