Re: Designer 2000 - How to maximize windows? And stay maximized!

From: Bureau Heffingen <b.schiltmans_at_bhf.agro.nl>
Date: 1998/02/17

Safi Ahlberg <ekasaah_at_eka.ericsson.se> wrote in article <34E8714C.764BFEA0_at_eka.ericsson.se>...
 --

--

The problem is not caused by Designer, it's caused by the name of your
window.

I know this sound silly, but it's true. 'ROOT-WINDOW' has some special
function in Developer, and therefor it behaves different. If you try the
window-names like Developer generates them by default (Window0, Window1
etc.) it should work fine.
As you are generating from Designer you will probably need to change it in
your template-form

Hope this helps

Bram