Designer 2000 - How to maximize windows? And stay maximized!

From: Safi Ahlberg <ekasaah_at_eka.ericsson.se>
Date: 1998/02/16

[Quoted] Q: I am trying to control the root-window (maximize it programmatically) and have done so through the when-new-form-instance and the pre-form triggers (by setting the set_window_property('ROOT-WINDOW', WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE)). This is the way Developer documentation suggests, but the forms are generated by Designer and somehow the window restores precisely after it is maximized. I have searchet the generated code but I haven't found anything about window_state.

The code works fine when I'm entering the first form, but when i navigate to another form the new form does the maximize/restore 'trick'. I find it difficult to debugg between modules and I can't find any preferences that lets me set the window state once and for all.

[Quoted] Is there any way to set the window control via the Designer?

Regards
/safi

EKA/N/WI Safi Ahlberg
Information systems
Ericsson Components AB         Telephone: +46 8 7574834 (ecn: 850-)
Isafjordsgatan 16              Telefax  : +46 8
164 81 KISTA-STOCKHOLM         Email    : ekasaah_at_eka.ericsson.se
SWEDEN                         Memo     : eka.ekasaah