Re: Error initializing SQL*Plus

From: Ian Jones <ijones_at_slip.net>
Date: 1998/02/13

I agree with the comment below - your environment isn't correctly defined. It looks from the prompt that it is a unix environment so define $ORACLE_HOME and run $ORACLE_HOME/bin/oraenv

If it is a windows platform look at the settings in either c:\windows\win.ini (16 bit) or under the ORACLE section of the registry.