Re: Receive parameters in the Report from Form?

From: Robert Hoy <hoy_at_solaria.hac.com>
Date: 1998/02/10

Thanks to Joe Strano,

The suggestion he said did the trick.

-Robert

Joe Strano (jstrano_at_dulcian.com) wrote:
: All you need to do is have User Parameters that are named the same as the
: parameter you created in your Forms parameter list.

: Joe Strano
: Dulcian, Inc.

: Robert Hoy wrote:

: > Could someone kindly enuf to give me an example how to receive the parameters
: > in the Report form from the Form. I'm using Dev/2K 2.0 version. I found some
: > doc and example for passing the parameters in the Form but I can not find
: > examples or doc how to receive the parameters in the Report form.
: >
: > Thanks for any hints/help.
: >
: > -Robert
: >
: > --
: > Robert Hoy
: > "You are erratic, conflicted, disorganized...You lack harmony, cohesion,
: > greatness. It will be your undoing." said the arrogant Borg Seven of Nine on
: > Star Trek Voyager.

: --