Tabs in Forms 5.0

From: Sheila Thackray <thackray.sheila.sj_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1998/02/03

[Quoted] I am currently developing a form which has one content canvas that contains a tab canvas. My problem lies in the requirement for another tab canvas to be contained within the first tab canvas.

From reading the documentation, a tab canvas must reside on a content canvas and a window can only display one content canvas at a time. It appears that I need to either define the tab canvas within the other tab canvas or display 2 content canvases (stacked one on the other) at the same time.

Has anyone been able to achieve my objective or have any suggestions as to how I might achieve this objective?

Thanks for help in advance,
Sheila Thackray
BHP Information Technology
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Phone: +61 2 49 267 154
Email: thackray.sheila.sj_at_bhp.com.au Received on Tue Feb 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message