Re: Tabs in Forms 5.0

From: Lawrence <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/05

I am not sure if I understand your requirement.

You cannot stack tab canvases in Forms 5.0. It does not allow the 'stacked tab look' ala Word 97 Tools|Options menu. If you have many tabs scroll bars get created to scroll thru the tabs.

Why do you need two stacked tab canvases?

Regards
Lawrence Simela
<01bd30f6$bcd67020$7b8b1286_at_bsmobile.itntl.bhp.com.au>...