webserver - pl/sql question

From: lbo <lbo_at_NOSPAM.iol.it>
Date: 1998/02/02

hello,

[Quoted] I don't understand how/if I could do such sort of thing:

say I have a table of products made to measure.

each product could have any number of optionals picked by another optionals table.

this table can grow time by time as new optionals are invented.

I succeded in writing a pl/sql code that return the code for an html table in which there are written the name of the optionals and an html checkbox, so the user could click this and this and this other optional as s/he likes.

the problems come now: with the submit button I have to call a stored function, right? but in this stored function all used variables must be precedently declared, right?

but if the optionals table grow, how could I provide the needed numbers of variables in which to store the value provided by the n radiobutton of the calling html form?

is it possible to pass them as an array?

per rispondermi eliminate NOSPAM. dall'indirizzo email to answer me, remove NOSPAM. from the email address