People Soft Requirements

From: Pinchas Nisenson <nisenson_at_acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: 1998/01/26

[Quoted] What software and hardware requirements should we be planning for implementation of People Soft Financials and Human resources. How many DBAs and developers will be needed to support this kind of environment.
Currently we are using Oracle 7.3.2.3 on RS600 - F40 / AIX. We will need connectivity for about 1000 concurrent users. I got the impression that we will also need to implement the TUXEDO / CICS server and 3-tier architecture.
TIA ...

--
Thanks ..