Clarifying my original Q about 'Row level security'

From: Christian Roig <cr_at_post.dk>
Date: 1998/01/25

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998 16:31:43 GMT, cr_at_post.dk (Christian Roig) wrote:

>Could anyone please point me to tools that will allow me to grant/deny Row Level
>access to information stored in an Oracle database ?!?!

I have been searching the Internet for Any tool/software that would let me get several things in one package :

    [Quoted]
  • Single SingOn
  • Password synchronization Oracle <> NT
  • Control access/usage of Oracle- and non-Oracle objects (tables, views, columns, rows, screens, functions, commands etc.)
  • logging of authorized and un-authorized access
  • and more 'security' and 'administration' help.

[Quoted] Do you know of Any tools/software that will give me either all or parts of the above mentioned 'things' - Then please drop me a line or two - Thanks !

If at all possible, then please reply to me via Email.

TIA - Christian

*-*-* Disclaimer *-*-*
The Questions, Answers, Opinions etc. stated in this message are my own ! Received on Sun Jan 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message