Reports2.5 Runtime Parameter Form Question?

From: Samir Noman <snoman_at_usa.net>
Date: 1998/01/25

Hi everybody,

   I'd like to know if it is possible to decide at runtime whether to display the runtime parameter form or not. For example, if a certain parameter is passed to the report (e.g., emp_id), then I'd like not to display parameter form; whereas, I'd display it if the parameter was not passed (NULL).

 Does anyone if that's possible or not in reports. I've looked in the manuals, but there is nothing about the subject.

 Thanks in advance
Samir

P.S:
 I'd appreciate it if an e-mail replay could be sent to snoman_at_usa.net Received on Sun Jan 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message