Re: Query in R2.5 vs SQL

From: Shujda <shujda_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 1998/01/24

I had the same problem a while ago and I solved it by changing the position of ordering columns within the group in Data Model window. I can't remember exactly what I did, I mean what order of the columns in the group you have to have, but I'm sure that if you try to play with it, you will solve your problem.

Good luck.
Novak L.