Moving from windows to Motif

From: Tom Nestor <trn0975_at_pt5026.pto.ford.com>
Date: 1998/01/21

[Quoted] [Quoted] When I take forms developed in Forms 4.5 on Windows 95 and move them to a unix box. Recompile in motif. and run them. They do not look the same. Mainly the text in the field is to large(height) for the field size. Is there a reason that this does not work "neater". It seems to me that there is a simple answer to this but I can't for the life of me remember. Then again, nothing ever seems to be simple. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Received on Wed Jan 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message