Calling a Stored Procedure from Forms 4.5

From: Matthew Franklin <franklm_at_boat.bt.com>
Date: 1998/01/21

[Quoted] I'm calling a stored function from Forms 4.5. The function is used to perform an INSERT on a table in the database. I have granted EXECUTE on this function to PUBLIC, and have also granted ALL rights to PUBLIC on the table. The table, by the way is found using a Public Synonym.

The function works fine when logged in as the owner of the objects, however I get the error ORA-01008 'Not all variables bound' when calling the function as a different user.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance...
Matthew Franklin

| BT Labs Site: http://www.labs.bt.com/ |
| |
| The views expressed in this message |
| are those of the author and not |
| necessarily those of British Telecommunications plc |
| and/or its employees. |