Re: New-Bee To Developer/2000

From: Kevin Beatson <kevinbeatson_at_mindless.com>
Date: 1998/01/15

I started in Forms about nine months ago, we looked at the Oracle CBT stuff but sent them all back as very basic and introductory (only my opinion tho')

I got StevenFeuerstein "PL/SQL Programming" book, -( Nothing about forms but a definate *must have* as the basic building block,), did the tutorials, looked at all the examples, read some old oracle course notes we had laying around and "played" with it.-
Just write some forms, read some books and write some more forms :)

--
/*
||   Be Good,
||   Kev..
|| Lyric of the week.......
|| No God reached me, faded films and loving books
|| Black and White TV
|| All the world does not exist for me.
*/