Re: SQL*Report - HELP!!!

From: Robert M. Sampson <sampsonr_at_ncr.disa.mil>
Date: 1998/01/15

am_balshem_at_fccc.edu (Andrew M. Balshem) wrote:

>Want to use Report 2.5 to produce form letters. Trouble is that
>although it appears that I can format the data that I am extracting
>from the database (change the font, size etc.) when I print the letter
>the only thing affected by my changes in formatting is the added text
>(the data pulled from the database is unaffected.) Anyone know what
>is going on? Any suggestions???

The fields in the letter take their format attributes from the hidden field associated with them.

You need to change the format of those fields to match the format of the boilerplate letter.

This might seem non-intuitive at first but it allows you to specify certain portions of your letter that have different formats from the main body. Received on Thu Jan 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message