Re: SQL Navigator Pro?????

From: Alex Jentilucci <AlexJent_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 1998/01/10

Alan Slay <theslays_at_mindspring.com> wrote in article <34b6f37d.1802760_at_news.mindspring.com>...
> We're disappointed with ProcedureBuilder. We're looking int SQL
> Navigator Pro so that we will have a PL/SQL debugger. Does anyone
> have comments/thoughts on the beta version of this product and/or have
> used the SQL Navigator product?
>
> alanslay_at_iname.com

Hi Alan,

        I have been evaluating SQL Navigator for a few weeks and found some short comings/problems which
I can't report here because the list is at work. I just downloaded their version 2.0e and have not yet gotten the debugger to work well. It may be due to lack of experience on my part. We'll see!

If you try it, please post your findings.

Alex Received on Sat Jan 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message