Re: SQL Navigator Pro?????

From: Rodney L. Barrett <rbarrett_at_solutionpt.com>
Date: 1998/01/12

Alan,

Currently use SQL Navigator 2.0d. Like it very much. I looked at the others (Procedure Builder, SQL-PROGRAMMER ??). This was the best I could find at the time (last year). I actually went through their beta program on version 2, so I know how far they have come. Couldn't go wrong with it. I would like to hear reactions to the Navigator PRO tool.