Re: Command-line Connect in SQL Worksheet ?

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/01/07

Try:

     VAW username=usr password=pwd service=database_connect_string

On Tue, 06 Jan 1998 11:02:33 -0800, GHouck <hksys_at_2teleport.com> wrote:

>I know it is probably going to be simple, but I cannot
>find anywhere the command-line options to connect to
>the SQL Worksheet automatically. That is, is there
>something like:
>
> ...\VAW.EXE userid=usr/pwd
>
>so, my shortcut will go directly into the program
>without stopping for the Login Dialog?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Geoff Houck
>systems hk
>hksys_at_2teleport.com [Delete the "2" to respond]
>http://www.teleport.com/~hksys

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman                          Enabling the Information Age!
Oracle Government, Education, & Health
Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com
jkallman_at_us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Wed Jan 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message