Re: Installing ConText option with Oracle 7

From: Ravi Pandya <ravi_at_iecommerce.com>
Date: 1998/01/07

[Quoted] [Quoted] After some investigation, I found the scripts in ctx73\admin. In the absence [Quoted] of any documentation, I did my best to infer what I was supposed to do with them. I tried executing DRCRSYS to create the CTXSYS user, and then DR0INST to do the installation. This mostly worked, but then the last part of DR0INST gave a number of errors for missing definitions, and the server CTXSRX73.EXE still will not run.

Ravi