Discoverer error: User privilige table not loaded

From: Marc Wehrum <wehrum_at_mediaconcept.com>
Date: 1998/01/03

Hi everybody!

I am trying to set up Oracle Discoverer 2000 to edit data in my running oracle database.

I have everything up and running and I've already used the BRWPRF20.SQL script to create the necessary views, but when I try to login to my data base I get

BRW-15952: User privilege table not loaded.

I can define queries but I cannot change the data. How do I configure everything to get the data editor part running correctly???

Thanx in advance,

Marc Received on Sat Jan 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message