Re: Login screen in forms4.5

From: Eric Veilleux - Ers <eveilleu_at_ers.ca>
Date: 1998/01/03

[Quoted]     Forms won't let you run if you're not logged in, what you could do is log your user in using a default user (that has minimal grants or none even). Then call your login screen in the when-new-form-instance. You can login the user using the logon() built-in after he wrote his info.

    Just make sure you don't call your login screen in the post-logon trigger as that trigger will fire after a call to logon() and you'll end up in a sort of loop.

    Eric Veilleux
    eveilleu_at_ers.ca