Re: Can you pass table/view name to a procedure?

From: JITENDRAN <JITENDRAN_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 1997/12/21

Robert ,

   You can pass table name or any object name to a stored procedure and use that variable name in place of table name in SQL statement in procedure.But you have to use dynamic SQL to create the SQL statement at run time.Just try to read about package DBMS_SQL to write the procedure.

Hope you got some idea toproceed.

Robert Augustyn <augustyn_at_unn.unisys.com> wrote in article <66rutj$g25$1_at_mail.pl.unisys.com>...