Re: ORA-1000001 Error

From: Alan Campbell <alan_at_mullen.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/12/21

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago while setting up forms/reports run time on a new PC. I think the problems was that either some of the appropriate libs were not being installed (my application also used D2KWUTIL.PLL, for the profile string functions) or the registry wasnt being updated with everything that was required. All the PLL files that I called where installed, but I wonder if they rely on subsequent PLL files !

I got around the problem by installing the forms and reports demos that come with the developer packages.

Oracle support couldnt tell me why this worked, they just sent me a document on how to role out applications that use libs.

"Todd Owers" <ToddO_at_gcr1.com> wrote:

>I have a Forms 4.5 application that uses D2KWUTIL.PLL to invoke an external
>help document from inside the application. The form-level Key-Help trigger
>issues the following statement:
>
>WIN_API_SHELL.WINHELP(path of help file, etc)
>
>It works fine against Workgroup Server 7.3.2.2.1.
>
>However, when I run the application on a different machine, against
>Personal Oracle 7.3.3.0.0, I get the following error message when the F1
>key (i.e., the Key-Help trigger) is pressed:
>
>FRM-40735: Key-Help trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-1000001.
>
>In my version of Oracle7 Server Messages, the highest-numbered error
>message is ORA-25699. Does anyone know what this ORA-1000001 message
>means, and how do I fix it?
>
>Thanks in advance for your help.
>
>Todd Owers
>toddo_at_gcr1.com