Print function in Form 4.5!

From: YyWong <yywong_at_math.hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 1997/12/20

I have 2 questions:

The first question is on capturing and printing the screen in form 4.5. I try to use the PRINT build-in function to do this but the result is that this function only capture the screen size with (0-640)x(0-480). If I am using a screen resolution of 800x680 and move the form to the center. the PRINT function will return a wrong print out.

Are there some function that can simply print out the content in a window or canvas? or am I omit something?

Another question is that how can I set the default coordinate system in creating new form module? As I create a new form, the coordinate system is always to be "POINT". Can anyone suggest how can I set the default coordinate system to "INCH"?

Thanks in Advance! Received on Sat Dec 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message