Re: Forms 4.5 MAX_CURSORS requirement

From: Todd Owers <ToddO_at_gcr1.com>
Date: 1997/12/19

[Quoted] From "Oracle: A Beginner's Guide", by Michael Abbey and Michael J. Corey, page 443:

"The default value for this is much too small. . . We recommend setting this value to 250 to start with."

I have followed this advice, and have not (yet?) had any problems. Of course, it depends on the number of concurrent users, etc.

Hope this helps.

Todd Owers

Tracey Berukoff <tlberukoff_at_boco.co.gov> wrote in article <34996FF5.6BD7_at_boco.co.gov>...