Re: RunForm Crashes a lot : Anyone seen this?

From: Ian C. Sellers <icslu_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1997/12/19

I upgraded my runtime stuff from the dev2k 1.2.1 to dev 2/k 1.3.2 on win3.1 and found many fewer random crashes. 1.3.2 seems to be the most stable version of dev 2k under win31. I still have crashes, but fewer random (patternless & out-of the-blue) crashes.

Has anybody else experienced the problem I have though, where if a f45run is running (under win3.1) and I attempt to "Exit Windows," instead of exiting the operating system, windows only closes the runform session and returns to progman? I must then "Exit Windows" again in order to shut down the O/S. This happened with the prior versions of dev/2k as well. Any clues or solutions to allow users to exit windows without manually ending the runform seesion first, or having to "Exit Windows" twice?

Holiday Cheers,
-Ian