Oracle Book Printing Problems

From: Dean Harris <HarrisDE_at_MUOhio.Edu>
Date: 1997/12/18

Anyone else having trouble printing the documention that is in Oracle Book format? I attempted to print chapter 2 only of the Forms Reference Manual (several times). Every time I try the printer is spooled a huge file well over 35M that never prints. The machine obviously gets upset and screams "out of memory" at me over and over (and I have 64M ram). Surely chapter 2 isn't this large. Chapter 1 only spooled about 1.5M.

Since they no longer include PDF versions of documentation(at least not on the Designer/2000 CD), does anyone know a way around this problem? I'm still a book/manual junkie and need to have it in hardcopy to get my fix.

Thanks,

Dean Harris
Applications Analyst
Miami University Received on Thu Dec 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message