Oracle forms and Mail system

From: Jorge Martinez <jorge_at_image.dk>
Date: 1997/12/06

Hello group,

I want to create an Oracle Form (using Forms 4.5) to send a mail through Microsoft Exchange.

This has to work in a Windows NT platform.

I have asked Oracle support and the told me that this could be done using the OLE2 built-in package. They also send me a Mail package that uses OLE2 package. But after three days it still does not work and I am still waiting for their answer.

Does anyone have any idea how to implement this functionality ?

Is there any other possibility to make it work ?

Thanks for your help.

Jorge Martinez. Received on Sat Dec 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message