Re: Reports 2.5 (A tricky "how to" Question)

From: Caryl Lee Fisher <cfisher.dulcian_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/12/06

You can't make a boilerplate grow.
But you can make frames and fields
grow. You can put borders on frames and fields. And you can cover up lines around
frames with white lines.
You can get very close if you do the following:

Put a border on your object and cover up the top and bottom with white lines.
I don't know exactly what you want but I bet you can get close with the above tools.

Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.

Jenny Farnham <farnham_at_spot.colorado.edu> wrote in article <669qe6$7s7_at_peabody.colorado.edu>...