Commit but no commit !!

From: Neelesh Shah <neeleshs_at_kumaran.com>
Date: 1997/12/05

[Quoted] [Quoted] I just moved some of my V3 forms to V45 and in one form I have a key-commit trigger that does some processing and a commit_form.

in v3 everything works fine - i can make changes - commit - get a "transaction committed" message and can requery to see the changes

in v45 i can get to the part where it says "transactioon committed.." but when i requery the data displayed is the old one - and not the changed one-

oracle support says they have heard about this problem and are searching their databases for the same -

can anybody let me know if this problem was encountered before and if yes how it was solved?

any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated

  • neelesh - neeleshs_at_kumaran.com