Re: Commit but no commit !!

From: Santosh Parmanand <sparmanand.removeit_at_msn.com>
Date: 1997/12/05

I had a similar problem. Try this...

Create a database procedure with just the COMMIT; statement. Call the procedure from the form you are running.

Let me know.
Santosh

--
sparmanand.removeit_at_msn.com
remove the words removeit from the e-m address

Neelesh Shah <neeleshs_at_kumaran.com> wrote in article
<34884F64.12418C5B_at_kumaran.com>...