Re: Designer/2000 screen/menu associations & generator?

From: TNasset <tnasset_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/11/28

>Can the screen/menu associations be specified solely by
>the Module Structure Diagrammer, or do I have to set
>preferences "all over the place"?

You create a menu structure using the Module Structure Diagrammer. You can then generate the menu. Keep in mind that a menu cannot be run by itself, it must be attached to a form (or forms). The generated menu is not automatically attached to any forms. Some people prefer to attach the menu only to a front end screen and not to all items within the menu structure. Within your form preferences, there is a place to specify what menu to attach to generated forms. The default preference is DEFAULT which is the forms default menu that contains items such as enter query, execute query, create record, clear record, save, etc... You can change this to specify the name of your custom menu.

Hope this helps.
Tracy Received on Fri Nov 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message